Sunday 19 March 2023

I didn’t go to a waterfall.

 My lovely friends and all visitors passing through,

I does think about this regular, how I like to experience wonderful things, like sea lashing up and waterfall plunging down. I does dream ‘bout contemplating beauty ‘pon a mountain top, of me rambling through a lush valley. But as you and me know, fabulous travels ain’t alway possible. 

So I really glad I learn how to find delight in tiny moments. Just put me outdoors and you would think I discover the world.

I did take some photos to share with you all, look them here.

While you look, I gon visit other blogs. Til next time, I hope you can find light and brightness to fill you’ insides. Plenty luuuve, neena.


First hospital time:
Through the window, into the hospital room, the early morning light shine in. 

A photo on the wall of me mother hospital room.

Second hospital time:
Y’all won’t believe this but…I look up and, on the ceiling in the emergency room
where my mother been lying down, waiting…this is what I see!!
The nurse say an art student did paint it. 

Been home to freshen up, get food,
waiting for me brother to pick me up to go back to the hospital,
I stand in the sun; the light and bright colours infuse they self into me. 

I return to the hospital full of the energy, the vibrancy of this plant. 

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for beauty which can brighten and lighten even hospital days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahhh, Child, it's interesting how, in the midst of trouble, we can find something to be joyful about. I'm so grateful for the things that I saw then. I hope you're well.

      Delete
  2. Great post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding beauty in our darkest moments isn't always easy, as sometimes it's hard to see past the sadness and pain, but I'm so pleased you have. Long may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joey, geez, it's been rough. But walking in the sun has helped me a lot. In fact, I'm happiest walking.

      Delete