Sunday 28 May 2023

Home should be a safe place.

My dear friends & all travellers passing by,

A terrible thing…horrific, actually, happen in my lovely native land. 

In Mahdia, a town in the interior of Guyana, eighteen teen girls and one five year old boy die in a raging fire in a school dorm.

The other children who survive, I don’t know what trauma they gon suffer for the rest of they lives. 

This thing trouble me so bad, I decide to share some safety tips I did learn one time. 

(I promise, I got some cheerful things to share next time. I going to do some sewing. I want to visit your blogs. And I want to do some sketches of the art that life show me on me walks. I ain’t a good draw-tist, I gon use me words too.)

Anyway, I hope these tips can help you and friends and fambly:

Your home, safe and sound.

Please take care of you! Remember to eat good food, read a nice book and free you’ mind.

Oh…you can find me here too…I been so busy doing all these things:

neenamaiya.carrd.co

Plenty luuuve, neena.

4 comments:

  1. Hugs. That was a terrible tragedy and I well understand that it is haunting you - you and lots of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It frightens and worries so many people, Child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. C. George, it haunts me. I keep thinking too about the girl who did it...barely over 14 years old.

      Delete