Wednesday 28 June 2023

Holding on to my brain.

Me dear, dear friends and all strangers passing through,

I ain’t forget about you!!


I just been seeing some ning-ning…troubles so dreadful…

…the kind that only a certain type of person could produce…a person without conscience, shame, the type o’ person who take from you, owe you, and walk away without explanation, and leave you wondering how you gon pay you’ bills…


…that it is the kinda ning-ning I been seeing. 


It been building up for some time, then recently, it reach a crAscendo, I write about it here this Sunday gone:


Catastrophe.


I refuse to get defeated though. I beatin’ me drum, dancin’ to me music.


Hear me here on Caribbean Book of the Day.


Have a wonderful day. I gon try me best to visit you all this Sunday. See you on you’ blog. Take care of you, and I hope you find some good things to gladden you’ heart. Plenty luuuve, neena maiya.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you have been having troubles. I hope you can put them (and the person who caused them) well behind you..

    ReplyDelete