Tuesday 24 September 2024

Starting again. Again. Again.

Me dear, dear friends travelling by this way, what to say? 

I miss this blog from me heart to the tip o’ me toes. But ever since I find out that Internet Archive does take people writing and drawings and odda tings without permission, I feel cheated.

They should at least ask if we want them to store we mutterings for all of eternity. 

To add more bitterness to the gall, they ask for donations for what they do. They say they providing a service. The “donation” bit get to me especially after the foreign company rob me siblings and me and leave especially me high and dry.

And too besides, I think it is a bit high and mighty of the archivey people to decide they saving we work for eternity. Suppose a body don’t want all bodies snooping around they blog anymore, and the body close they blog like Joey? Who is them archivey people to say you ain’t have a right to keep you’ things to you’self?

See me li’l dilemma?

Anyway, I gon turn me brain and think of ways to blog here.

Lemme go look ‘pon this rice and this bhagee (fresh, thick-leaf, green spinach, the type you can cook) that is on the stove this very minute, lemme check before I burn it…

I coming back just now…




1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see you back here, but I am so very sorry that you are being plagued for money.

    ReplyDelete