Tuesday 1 October 2024

Worm News.

Dear friends and all Strangers passing through,

I ain’t know if you know this but my fascination for earthworms ain’t gone. It travel all the way with me to Florider.

Imagine me joy when I discover fat, juicy ones in the garden of this here abode of me mother.

Just to keep you updated:

Today, after lunch, I dig up t’ree…three…worms and put them in a bottle without a cover. In the bottle I had banana skin. The banana skin been soaking in water for plenty days. I water a pepper plant with it.

I want to see if them worms gon eat the banana skin, grow fat and multiply. I hope they don’t get drunk on fermented banana skin.

I didn’t think I should keep the bottle in the bedroom though so I leave it in the garden.

I really hope the Internet don’t cancel me for cruelty to worms.

I gon check them every day and fill you in on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment