Sunday 6 November 2022

On the move.

My lovely friends and everyone travelling through…

We travelling too. 

I been packing boxes for days but it feel like months. Mum going to a new home…she going to live with she second son, me Florida brother. I guess I could leave she there but she need help with so many things, and he and he wife got they business to run…I ain’t got it in me heart to say, “Awright, I gone.”

Me friends, I am egg-zausted. Like broke-egg leave out in the sun, I feel like I am burn-out. Aiy yai yai. 

Hopefully, it is a place where I can meet plenty artists, writers, musicians. Weeee. I am excited. 

See you soon.

Home? Where is is home?

Take care of you, rest, eat good food. Plenty love, neena. 

2 comments:

  1. Hugs. And I hope you find a new and exciting community when you move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Child. I’m slowly trying. I’m determined. 💪🏼

      Delete